In my opinion... (questions)



Hello everyone! I'm here to give you my opinion about various themes.


Start!





What is your opinion about violence on television?

  • In my opinion, it really doesn't matter if they show violence or not on television, because nowadays tv is not the only media. Now we have access to internet, and the new generations (which are the ones that must be protected about this) uses more internet than a TV. In fact childrens about 5 years old have tablets. In this era anyone can see anything they can.






What is your opinion about buying instead of adopting pets?

  • I'm definitely with adopting pets, since there are a lot of bad people in pet breeding and they have animals in very bad conditions. It's better not buy to prevent this. And are many dogs and cats in the streets, they need love too. I know people that had  been buy pets and treat them badly. And I know people that have "quiltros" from streets, and are very loved pets. My pet (the light of my life) was adopted, and he is an Yorkshire Terrier. A dog of breed also can be adopted.





What is your opinion about climate change?

  • This is a really bad thing. The climate change and the greenhouse effect are a reality no matter that anyone says, they are here, and they will exterminate our planet if we don't do something. Is still time to do something. I'm really angry about this, because the country leaders and the rich people aren't interested to do anything. It's really sad because I think we will definitely devastate the planet. Our home.





What is your opinion about the legalization of abortion in the 3 cases?

  • I'm OK with this, because for me makes sense the abortion in these 3 cases in particular. Because the woman who is in each of these cases didn't look for this result. A woman that have to abort because infeasibility of the fetus or mother's life risk, they really want a baby but they can't. It's really sad. And in a violation, the victim never wanted that. Why let them continue to suffer? For the selfish ideas of others who don't suffer the same as they? Definitely I'm in favor.

Comments

  1. Climate change is a big problem, it's a shame that not much is being done worldwide

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This is my autobiography.

English Language Challenges

A very new sensing measurements. (From nano world).