This is my autobiography.



My name is Ivanna Sepúlveda. I was born in San Miguel, Santiago, and grew up in this city. In my childhood I lived in many boroughs. But a lot part of the time I studied and lived in the borough of San Ramón.
I grew up in a nuclear family, and I wasn't go to Kinder garden. My father told me it was unnecessary to me. Well, I don't know why said that. Maybe because I'm a only child and He wanted to spend more time with me. However, I was really happy so I didn't care. In that time I learned to draw and paint. One of my hobbies. Also I lived with many cats. (I love cats).

I started playing classical guitar since I was 6 years old. When I was in the school, I joined a folk group (chilean traditional music) and there I learned to play panpipe, flute and andean flute. We play in many events.

I went to elementary, middle and high school at Alberto Blest Gana school. In that time my school was to me like my family. I liked all the subjects (less sports), but especially I liked Biology, Art and Music. I left that school as the best student of my generation.

After thinking about it a lot, I went to University of  Chile, to study the major of Nursing for 3 years. But, I didn't like it.
So I gave the PSU test again and enter to study the major of Pharmacy in the same University. Currently I study this, and I really like it.
Currently I'm still living with my two parents, in the borough of San Miguel. And, since 2 years ago I adopted a dog, (since my childhood that I didn't have pets), and I love my dog.

School of Medicine, northern campus, University of Chile

School of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Chile.

Comments

  1. We have thing in common like we born in the same place and I love cats too, It was nice to read it, regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! You have some interesting hobbies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice post...Obviously you didn't need to go to Kindergarden, haha...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

English Language Challenges

A very new sensing measurements. (From nano world).