English Language Challenges



Hi everyone! This time I'll talk to yours about my experience in the English language. My experience learning English in University has been a bit bad. Because in my school didn't teach me well, and I'm wasn't the kind of people that see many programs or music in English ( specifically in this moment of my life) so, my English was very poor. And at the University I has been in many English courses, but to be honest, they aren't much good too. I had English classes in the Medicine Campus but they were really bad, very static and almost all of learning words.
When I started using blogs in my English classes I noticed that I improved in my English. This learning method was very useful and was very well for me.
In my English, the aspect that I think I need to improve are listen and talk in English. I can read in English very well, but listen in English is very different because of the pronunciations. Not only there are differences in the words when you read and listen, but also they have different accents depending on the place they live. Britain English pronunciation is very different to American English, or Canadian English, or Australian... And they talk so fast! that I don't have time to understand what the hell they say. It's frustrating. And this point is only improved talking in English. And you know that the instances I have to talk in English are very few.  The other problem for me is learning to think in English.

Outside English class, I don't use English in conversations. But I listen and read English every day in my day by day. On the internet most of the information you find are in English, so, commonly I have to read everything in English. Everything. And my favourite music is in English. And I like to see series in its original language, so I listen a lot in English. (but I haven't learned yet to write well in English :c).

Comments

  1. The british accent it´s a little difficult to understand, they talk too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. english is usefull to find information

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This is my autobiography.

A very new sensing measurements. (From nano world).