From cartoons, anime to TV series




Hello everyone! This time I have to talk about some leisure topics. About cartoons, anime and TV series. I can say, that I'm very familiar with these topics, in fact, I know a lot about cartoons, comics, mangas and anime (cartoons commonly are the animated version of comics, and the same with anime/mangas). I have invested a lot of time in this kind of things, because I really like it.
For me, mangas and comics are like books, I have been read many of them. 
For comics, I like the superheroe's american comics, more specifically those of DC comics, who have Batman, Superman, Justice League, Flash and more. My favorites are the comics about Batman, because I like the character and his "Bat Family", because of that one of my favorite comics are "Batman: The battle of the cowl" and "Batman and Robin of Grant Morrison, one of my favorite authors).



In mangas, I read a lot of them, I'm currently reading near 50 diferent mangas, and I read about 800 mangas complete (I use the plataform "myanimelist" to count them. So, yeah, I'm pretty obsessed with that... So, your could imagine how important are they in my life... 

My "myanimelist" (MAL) profile.


For the cartoons and animes... I like watch it, but I'm not really obsessed with that. I like more read comics and mangas or webtoons (comics online). I watch cartoons just to pass the time. And I watch anime since I was a child. I'm a only daughter, that's why my mom left me almost all day watching TV, and my favorite was animes. In cartoons I really like the Disney/Pixar movies, and the DC movies ("Batman: Under the red hood" it's and amazing cartoon movie), and my last favorite cartoon was Volton (and Rick&Morty).


Rick & Morty



I watch a lot of TV series too (and movies, I'm an movie buff), and commonly in my free time I see netflix, and the series in this plataform are really good and varied. With my mom I saw the Luis Miguel series, and with my dad I see a lot of series, I introduced him to Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones and we watched these series together (for the second time for me). In family together we like watch Malcolm in the middle, because is really funny, and we had a fun time together
Talk with friends or anyone else (in social networks) about these topics is fun and we can have very good conversations.


Malcolm in the Middle


Game of Thrones, one of my favorite TV series of all time.


As you can see, I consume a lot of anime, series, etc... So, its pretty hard to choose a favorite among all. Well, I will talk about the first one that comes to mind, and it is Code Geass. Code Geass is an anime series about mechas (giant robots), political conflicts, revenge, strategies, and more, that for me are enough to say that it is my favorite anime of all time. This series have 2 seasons, and in 2019 will have a movie that will continue the plot (Im so exited with that). The protagonist, is one of the most complete I've seen, and his co-star / antagonist also.


Lelouch Lamperouge, The protagonist of Code Geass.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is my autobiography.

English Language Challenges

A very new sensing measurements. (From nano world).