My Post graduate studies


Hi. This day the topic is about postgraduate studies, and how could I do some.. maybe (?)

I have no reasons to do a postgraduate course, because I haven't clear about it. I don't know how could be my future job. My major, Pharmacy (technically Chemistry and Pharmacy) it has many different areas where it can develop. But thinking in my dreamed future job, I think I need a clinical specializations. (My favorite subjects in my major are the physiological and biochemical ones. It's not enough just only the major to work in a hospital. But I'm currently a scholarship student, so getting scholarships or discounts is a decisive factor in choosing a degree. In the University of Chile they teach many interesting grades. To me, the most compatible are in the doctorates (PhD): Pharmacology, Biochemistry and Pharmaceutic Sciences. However they are bit extensive (about 5 years) so, it's very difficult for me to take one. Among the magisters, the most compatible ones are Biochemitry or Pharmaceutic Sciences. They last 2 years, so yeah, I like this. But because I'm interested in Clinical Pharmacy, I need to do a diploma, specifically in the diploma in clinical pharmacy. This can be done in 290 hours and is not restrictive in schedules. I could do it even if I have a job. So it is very attractive. But, next I would have to do and Professional degree in Clinical Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Care, that is very long (2 years) and they are full time. So, it's not too good. And with this it would allow me to work in hospitals.
Well, I'd like to work in hospitals, better if it the south of Chile. I'm not interested in work outside, but maybe I could do a postgraduate course in abroad. Maybe in Spain. I have a well-known who did that. And now is working in an Hospital here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is my autobiography.

English Language Challenges

A very new sensing measurements. (From nano world).