Pets!! ๐Ÿ˜



I really love animals (even more than humans), so, I really love pets. I think everybody should have any pet, because they are like angels with hair (?). I'm no kidding. Since my childhood I was a catlover, because in my house we had cats. In one moment, even we had 6 cats in the house (counting the kittens). My first pet, was a cat, called "Ese". Was named like this because my parents asked me for give one name, and I said "Ese" (I have 5 years old, maybe?). It's very funny remember that. When "Ese" left the house (things of cats, they fight a lot for their territory and they go behind cats), we adopt to "Peluso", and when he left, we adopt to Peluso's niece, Pelusa. And when Pelusa had his first litter, there was a very fluffy and large-headed cat that we stayed, and we named it "Peluso II". Even later, we had a cat named "Peluso III", he was my last cat, and when we moved to an apartment, we had to give it to my grandfather. Was very sad. I don't want remember these moments. However I still love cats.

"Ese" and "Peluso I" looked like this cat


And now, since 2 years, I turned in a doglover. Because of my dog, the light of my life: Terry. He is a Yorkshire terrier (a big one).

Terry posing.

He is so cute, so pretty, so playful, so perfect (my dad said that I was me crazy, but I said that he is the same as me). I have my cellphone full of photos of Terry. He arrived to my life in one of the hardest moments of my life. In the first, was hard because when Terry arrived he was 3 months old and he didn't have any vaccine or antiparasitic. And I didn't know anything about take care of a dog. He spent 2 months locked up in the apartment, without bathing. And it smelled very bad... He did pee everywhere. Was a hard moment. Me and my family we thought it would last forever. BUT, Terry learned to pee out :D. we take it out twice a day, in the morning and in the afternoon-night. He is such a good dog :'). He eat premium food, like Eukanuba, and he like chicken.

Just see his little face heals my soul.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This is my autobiography.

English Language Challenges

A very new sensing measurements. (From nano world).