My future job (again).



I'll talk about my future job in this post, and not the job from the career that I study. An "What it if"... but with a job. A dream job (?) (Like in an Elseworld, maybe?).
If I had never studied this major (Pharmaceutical Chemistry), maybe I would be study Medicine. In fact, I studied Nursing in the past because I thought that was a career similar to medicine (They are very different, totally different. But because of this I realised that Pharmaceutical Chemistry's my thing).
Well, If I had studied Medicine, I would have liked job in a Public Hospital, first how a simple surgeon attending people in primary health. Maybe I would have studied an speciality in gastroenterology, or maybe not. But It would have been great to be in Doctors Without Borders (MSF). But the most acurate to me is, that I would want a job in the south of Chile, in a little town, taking care of the health of the villagers. Doing my best. With a beautiful scenery. Because I like the cold weather, the woods, the scent to mud and rain, and the animals. In my freetime read books and paint in oil. It's maybe an Indoor job. And I don't dislike that. I don't like travel much. Only the necessary. For a congress or academic talk maybe, or for my holidays. Because is important have familiarity with your patients, and this is only possible staying on one place for long time. To me the salary doesn't matter. I'm satisfied with have my own house, car, and enough to live without worry.
In this "what if it" job, I think my specialty would be gastroenterology, because are so many illness in the digestive tract, and are so common. But, I don't know...
The South of Chile.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is my autobiography.

English Language Challenges

A very new sensing measurements. (From nano world).