Japan: A country I would like to visit


Hello everybody. A new term, A new post. This post will be about travel. Most exactly about a country I would like to visit. About it, the first word that comes to my mind is "Japan". Because since my childhood I was really interested in the Japanese culture. And I was really influenced by anime. I would say, that visit Japan is a childhood dream.
And, what do I know about Japan is basically the things that they show in anime and manga: Is a island in East Asia in the Pacific Ocean, literally at the other end of the world. The most important cities are located in the main island called Honshu. In the north island called Hokkaido it's very cold weather. And other famous island that is very small, called Okinawa, the Japanese people talk about this island almost like a tropical island, with hot weather. I would like to check these things. The Idiom that they talk is Japanese, that is like Chinese, with similar word characters, called Kanji, but with other 2 alphabets called Hiragana (simple) and Katakana (for foreign words). And they have a ancient civilization. I feel that I know many things about Japan, and I would like to check if they are real.



When I go (because I need to visit Japan even once in my life), First, I would like eat a lot Japanese food. In Tokyo, the capital, I would like visit the Tokyo Tower, Akihabara, the Tokyo Dome and watch a show of an Japanese artist that I like. In spring, see the petals of cherry blossoms fall at the foot of Mount Fuji. And many many things.



I don't want to live in Japan. I just want to visit it. But, if things happen, study or work there don't be bad. It's just that I know that the Japanese people and culture are really closed-minded, with foreign people especially.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is my autobiography.

English Language Challenges

A very new sensing measurements. (From nano world).