My blogging Experience





Hello everyone. This will be the last post in this blog, because the course is running out. 😢 And I would like to reflect on that I have learned doing this blog.
This has been the first time I write a blog in English, previously I had a blog in Spanish, but I left it. In general, write this blog has been an enriching and fun experience. And a true odyssey. Because English isn't my first language, and although in the school I had English as a course, sincerely I didn't learn much. But, this blog helped me to improve my English. For example, before I didn't have the courage to write a single word in English. And now I'm writing many (although I think the most of them are broken English). But, is something. I became familiar writing English and I learned a lot of new words. But the most important, I learned a bit to connect well the phrases. Although it still reads weird...
About of the content, some topics were good, like these about the best concert of my life, or these about my major, obviously was necessary these post about my autobiography, and the most interesting in my opinion was these about "the truth or feeling good", because it made me think and reflect. Was very fun. But other topics was really repetitive and boring, like those about my future job or my post graduate course in the future. Was similar topics. In the future could be include more about hobbies, or things that we have learned in university... For me, I would like to write about my hobbies, or things that are in my head (I like to reflect about everything).


See you later~


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is my autobiography.

English Language Challenges

A very new sensing measurements. (From nano world).