My Future Job

Imagen relacionada

Already, I don't have a job. Although I'm a student and it would be expected that I was studying my dream profession. But that doesn't mean it can be truth. The reality is that I'm studied that I can, not that I want. Since I was I child I was a indecisive person, because I was always good at everything but master of nothing. Well, I'm actually study something that I like, so I can talk about to my "Future Job" within my possibilities (not my "dream job"). So, I still give my best!

Resultado de imagen para pharmacist hospital   Resultado de imagen para pharmacist hospital


I really want to work in a beautiful place, well, a pharmacist works indoor in laboratories, hospitals, pharmacies. But the location where will be my job definitely must be a wonderful place, like the south of Chile. Because I really like the nature, woods, the cold weather, the the smell of wet earth. All these things. More to the south of Chile, best. And of those indoor jobs I prefer work in a Hospital, because is more close to the people. I want to travel a lot, because I want to see many diferent places, so my work area could vary depending on the case. But it will not be easy, because apart from the 6 years of undergraduate, I'll have to study a post title focused on clinical pharmacy. But I've already investigated and in my University this magister can start even the last year of the undergraduate before graduating. I have to work hard in undergraduate research units to have chances to have a place. My goal is to work in a place that really need professionals of my field. Would do that all these years of studies worth it.

Resultado de imagen para study

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This is my autobiography.

English Language Challenges

A very new sensing measurements. (From nano world).