The Best Concert of my Life

Matt Bellamy from Muse. Santiago, Chile, 2015.


I've been to many concerts so far in my life, most of them of Asian music bands, but the best concert was of an English rock band, called Muse. The concert was on October 15th, 2015 in the place "Movistar Arena" in Santiago.



This is my favorite band, and his music has accompanied me in many difficult moments. They are also known how one of the best "arena rock bands" in the actuality. And I have to say, thanks to this concert, that this is a fact. They are a band consist in 3 guys, Matt Bellamy (the leader, main vocalist, guitarist, keyboards, composer of most songs), Chris Wolstenholme (bass guitar, backing vocals, keyboards) and Dominic Howard (drums). They came to Chile in a tour to promote his latest album, Drones. Their music is classified how alternative rock, but to me is something more, since in their songs you can find parts of electronic music, classical music, hard rock music, etc. His songs can be relaxing and the same time very energetic. They are also known for having "powerful riffs" on their songs. And they sound incredible both live and in their albums.

A live concert's video. Wasn't from this concert but help as an example. I couldn't decide what song to put. This one is called Butterflies and Hurricanes. I really like this song. Has all these things that I said about Muse's songs: Powerful and soft, power lyrics, power riffs, classical music's moments, an a perfect stage in a stadium.



The concert was almost perfect, since they played a lot of my favorite songs: Knights of Cydonia, Citizen Erased, Apocalypse Please, Hysteria, Time is Running Out. Well, I really like all of their songs. All of them. It's true that they not played other of my favorite songs, that be the songs of their first albums, but they rarely play these songs in concerts. So, I be satisfied with this. I feel I've achieved one of my dreams. And was very special, because I didn't bought the ticket for this concert, I was on bankrut in those days, and I was very depressed about this. But, I take part on many contest, and I won in one! Was an only one ticket, in VIP Court, so I had to go alone. But that didn't stop me. It was so wonderful that even the songs that I liked the least, like Mercy, pleased me. I sang and jumped all off the songs. The most exciting part was when they played, Knights of Cydonia, because the whole stadium chanted it, and was the last song.

I only know that if they return to Chile I will definitely go no matter how.


A photo of the stage.

A full concert's fan camera.

Comments

  1. ooh your post is very exciting! i hope can i see this group ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post, It must have been very exciting to have won the only ticket. Regards

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This is my autobiography.

English Language Challenges

A very new sensing measurements. (From nano world).