My Profession is very special



I'm a student in the major of Chemical Pharmacy at University of Chile, and in the (near) future  I'll be a pharmacist (God willing). In this post I'll tell your why my future profession is the best (for me).

Pharmacy is special because it is as much as scientific career as a health career. The scientific part is related to the Chemical area, that derives in the pharmaceutical area. In this area a pharmacist has an important role in the laboratory to develop drugs. And as Health's professional is in drugstores, in what is called "meson work" where the pharmacist attends people, to guide it in their illness. And that's why my profession us important and contributes with the society. Because so many people don't have money to go to the physician. Does not mean that the pharmacist can replace to physician, but  pharmacists can orient people on health issues.
To me, I will be a pharmacist because I really like the science and also the health area. I studied nursing before because I wanted to help people in his illness that is when they need most help. But, this profession has a lack of science, is more than a humanistic profession, and I don't like that this much. But Pharmacy is perfect for me because have this things that interest me.




Comments

  1. i love the picture of pills haha <3 they are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pharmacy for having a lot of science and being able to help people, too. Regards

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This is my autobiography.

English Language Challenges

A very new sensing measurements. (From nano world).